News & Events
Recipe of the Month
Gnocchi Fritto & Bresaola
- 250gm flour
- 100gm water
- 12gm fresh yeast
- 30gm duck fat
- 5gm salt
- Bresaola (or Prosciutto) cut thinly
1. Mix flour with salt and duck fat and in a separate bowl, mix fresh yeast with water and mixing well. Pour water into the flour mixture slowly until a dough consistency is created.
2. Place dough aside and until it raises to double the size.
3. Knead dough one more time and let rest for hour in fridge.
4. Roll dough with rolling pin to a 3mm thickness. Cut dough into squares and deep fry at 180 degrees until dough begins to puff and turns light golden brown.
5. Remove from oil and while still hot, sprinkle with parmesan.
6. Slice Bresaola thinly and wrap gnocchi fritto (while still hot) to help melt fat from Bresaola to bring out the flavours.