News & Events
Recipe of the Month
Scialatiello with Red Mullet & Asparagus
- 8 Red Mullet Fillets
- 1 Garlic Clove (thinly sliced)
- 6 pieces of Green Asparagus (thinly sliced with a peeler)
- 1 Punnet Yellow Cherry Tomatoes
- Equal parts Parsley & Basil for taste
- EVOO to drizzle
- 300gm OO Flour
- 100gm Semolina
- 75ml Milk
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 70gm Parmesan
- 1/4 Bunch Chopped Parsley
- Pinch Salt
- Mix all pasta ingredients together and knead until a dough forms. Roll dough to the thickness of 5mm and cut into 15cm lengths (creating a thick spaghetti like shape).
- Bring a pot of salt water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- Heat skillet and sweat off garlic. Add sliced asparagus and quartered yellow cheer tomatoes to pan and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Once pasta is cooked, add to asparagus sauce and finish with freshly chopped parsley and basil.
- In a separate pan cook red mullet (skin down) until heated through (do not flip). Once cooked, place on top of pasta & enjoy!